Friday, November 28, 2014

#Thankful

As cliché as it may be, I find it extremely necessary to have a Thanksgiving post (even if it's a day late).  We spend every day ignoring the beautiful things that life has blessed us with. How many times a day do you stop what you're doing and look outside and admire the beautiful world? I know I don't do it enough. Although we should be thankful everyday of our lives, it's nice to see everyone so appreciative, even if it's just for one day. 2014 has brought so many ups an downs. It has definitely made me understand that life is short, and we really must live each day with extreme appreciation.

I hope that everyone really took the time yesterday to be thankful for everything they have in their lives. Not the material things, but the things in life we can't put a price on. Your mom forcing you to take 100 pictures (you'll love them in twenty years), your cousin's nonstop singing to weird songs, and your grandma drinking way too much wine. You know your life wouldn't be the same without all those things. I hope that Black Friday didn't make you forget or ignore all of the blessings which you already have. The sales usually last all weekend, anyway.

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to all my readers. I'm beyond thankful for all the support and feedback I have gotten since beginning to write. I hope I can continue to enlighten you with my thoughts and experiences, one day at a time.

Gobble Gobble!

NG



No comments:

Post a Comment