Tuesday, May 19, 2015

An Open Letter To My Best Friends

Before I get into anything, I want to start by saying that I have the best friends in the entire world. You guys are amazing and I'd probably be a different girl today without you. Being that you're all together back home and I'm currently roaming the sidewalks of school, I thought this would be a great time to thank you guys.

Thank you for being my friends with open arms as soon as we started high school. For helping me with Bio homework freshman year, AP World homework sophomore year, AP Environmental Science homework junior year, and Calc homework senior year. For being not only good influences academically, but all around. My rebel ways might have gotten the best of me without you. Thank you for covering for me on multiple occasions, in school and out. For warning me when there was a cellphone check in high school.

Thank you for being loyal Instagram likers. Thank you for not judging me (as much as you should) when I take a thousand selfies. For dealing with NG when we go out on Friday nights. For loving NG and her conceited personality. Thank you for driving me to McDonald's or Taco Bell after a night out. Those calories are better with you guys by my side. For always being down to hang out at my place or get ice cream when there's nothing to do.

Thank you for always being honest with me, even if it was difficult. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you most. Thank you for sticking with me these past five years, no matter what happened. For making the best out of all the shitty situations we've experienced. For finding a way to make me laugh when I cry, even if it's by insulting me. For holding my hair in certain situations (we've all been there). For dealing with me complain about boys almost every day of my life. And most importantly, for always letting me third-wheel when I was home alone with nothing to do. 

Although I'll see you soon, I wanted to take a few minutes out of my day to let you know I appreciate you with every piece of my heart and soul- even if I seem annoyed by you. I love you all tons, and thank you for being fabulous. I can't wait to see what life has in store for us.

WP 4 ever,

NG


No comments:

Post a Comment