Friday, January 16, 2015

Short & Sweet- Happy Friday Everyone

Finally. Friday. I love hearing that word (even though my Fridays are cursed with two classes). After a stressful first week back, the last day of the week couldn't be better. Unlike the past four days, there is not a cloud in the sky. It's a nice 60 degrees outside and I couldn't be happier about that. I also decided not to dress like a hobo to class today, which is a big step for me. I'm also excited because today is my Bid Day! For those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically when sororities welcome their new members into their chapter. I am so lucky to have found my place with the ladies of Delta Delta Delta. I cannot wait to see what new experiences they will be apart of throughout my college experience. And to make today even better, I have the exciting thought of my road trip to Gainesville tomorrow!

I hope you are all having as good of a day as I am. If you're not, then try and do something to make it a good day. Listening to Beautiful Day by U2 always helps lighten my mood if I'm down, and it also makes my already-good days even better. I hope everyone has a safe and fun long weekend. Rest if you need it, and party if you need it.

Have a beautiful rest of the day,

NG

(Excuse the blue-ness of the photo, I forgot to save it before adding a Snapchat filter)



No comments:

Post a Comment